IMPACT: JOURNAL OF TRANSFORMATION
CALL FOR PAPERS
Impact: Journal of Transformation is a multidisciplinary international, peer reviewed journal published in English by the Institute for the Study of African Realities (ISAR), Africa International University, Nairobi, Kenya. It is a scholarly journal of research and opinions in the theological, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences. Impact was first published in 2016. Africa International University is dedicated to high academic standards based on research, in-depth readership and innovative community engagements. The journal will therefore help in analyzing the African conditions in a more holistic manner.
The journal will be receiving continuously well-written complete papers that conform to its guidelines for possible publication in the volumes published in February and September. The focus of the papers should be original and appeal to academicians, researchers, policymakers, administrators, and general readers. Papers for publication in the February issue should be submitted before end of January and the ones for September before end of August.
Information for Authors
These guidelines include complete description of fonts, spacing and related information pertinent to authors preparing papers for submission to the journal for publication. To facilitate rapid review and processing of their papers, authors are requested to adhere to the guidelines given below:
- The official language of the Journal is English (UK) and the document should be prepared in Microsoft Word using, Times New Roman, font size 12-point, single spaced and formatted to A4 page size.
- The paper title should be centred and in title case, i.e., capitalize the first letter of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs; do not capitalize articles, coordinate conjunctions or prepositions (unless the title begins with such a word).
- After the main title leave one 12-point blank line.
- Authors’ name(s) and e-mail(s) address(s) to be centred beneath the title, non-boldfaced. Multiple authors should be shown in a two- or three-column format, with their affiliations and e-mail addresses italicized and centred below their respective names.
- Following the author’s information, a 250-300 word abstract should be provided with a minimum of five and a maximum of seven key words. The abstract is to be in fully-justified italicized text below the author information. Use the word “Abstract” as the title, bold-face and centred relative to body of the paper. The title should also have top and bottom borders. The abstract is to be single-spaced in a single-blocked paragraph. After the key words, insert a bottom border.
- Leave one blank line after the abstract then begin the main text.
- The text of your paper should be single spaced without inserting page numbers.
- Allow one blank line between the main titles in the paper (introduction, methods, procedures, results, discussion, conclusion, references). Main headings should be centred, bold and capitalized. The second order headings should be boldface, with the first letters of each word capitalized and left aligned. Third-order headings, if necessary, should be boldface, italicized, and left aligned.
- Titles of figures, plates and table should be in title case, bold and centred. Figures, plates and tables must be numbered separately and sequentially. Figure and plate captions are to be centred below the figures. Table titles are to be centred above the tables.
- References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be in the APA format. References should be typed in 8 point font size.
- Where applicable, SI unit should be used.
- Maximum number of words and pages should be between 6000 and 7000 words (7-15 pages)
- When submitting, disable all document security and remove all hyperlinks.
- To ensure a uniform format, the paper should have, where applicable, the main sections stipulated below:
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion/Findings
- Conclusion and Recommendations
- Acknowledgements (if any)
Peer Review Policy
Impact. Journal of Transformation is a peer reviewed journal and therefore all procedures for peer review journal apply.
Articles in Word format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org